- iPhone 14: how to take a photo while recording a video?
- How many eSIM can you put in your iPhone 14 cell phone
The Black Friday 2022 is coming and there are several who buy Christmas presents in advance. Do you want a iPhone 14? On the Apple website there is a simple trick to be able to buy the latest device at 100 dollars. What to do? Follow the steps.
LOOK: iPhone 14 Pro Review: the good and the bad of Apple’s smartphone
How to buy an iPhone 14 for $100 for Black Friday 2022
- The first thing will be to enter the page of Manzana.
- There we select that we want to buy the iPhone 14.
- We must choose the color, capacity and model.
- When you’ve done that, there will be a tab that says “Apple Trade”.
- Click on “Select a smartphone”.
- You must select the cell phone you want to change. For example, if you bought the iPhone 13 Pro, you can have a discount of up to $650.
- Now simply select if you want to pay in cash or in installments.
- When you’re done, your new iPhone 14 will cost $149 in total.
- Remember that this promotion is only for Black Friday 2022 in the United States.
- If you are traveling during those dates and want to change your iPhone, then take advantage of the offer.
Technical sheet iPhone 14: characteristics
- DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 146.7mm x 71.5mm x 7.6mm173g
- SCREEN: OLED Retina 6.1″. 2,532 x 1,170 pixels, Super Retina XDR, 19.5:9. 460dpi. True tone, 60Hz
- PROCESSOR: Apple A15
- RAM: 6GB
- STORAGE: 128 / 256 / 512GB
- REAR CAMERAS: Main: 12MP, f/1.6, OIS, Quad, LED flash. Wide-angle secondary: 12MP, f/2.4. Video: 4K Dolby Vision, 1080p/240fps, HDR, cinematic mode
- FRONTAL CAMERA: 12MP, f/1.9, TOF 3D, slow-motion, AF
- DRUMS: Fast charging 18W and wireless MagSafe 15W. lightning connection
- OPERATING SYSTEM:iOS 16
- CONNECTIVITY: WiFi 6, 5G, BT 5.2, NFC, GPS, dualSIM, eSIM, Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, facial recognition, IP68 water resistance
- OTHERS: IP68. Stereo sound. FaceID
- PRICE: $799
HOW MANY ESIM CAN YOU ADD ON YOUR IPHONE 14
- In Peru and much of Latin America, the iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro will be sold with a NanoSIM slot.
- That means that placing an eSIM is optional.
- However, using eSIM means that you can use two lines at the same time.
- iPhone 14 and other Apple models can register up to more than 8 lines.
- So you can use 8 eSIM without problems.
- It will depend on the user which lines he wants to activate.
- In order to add an eSIM, all you have to do is go to Settings, Mobile networks and “Add eSIM”.
- Scan the QR code that your company sends you and that’s it.
Follow us on our social networks: