The actual day is still a long way off, but the markets are already selling their bargains for Black Friday.
Black Friday is establishing itself as a permanent event in Germany that begins to rumble after Halloween at the latest and does not really end until Christmas. Here we show you what interesting offers the entertainment sector between hardware and software has in store these days.
“Early Black Friday Offers” on Amazon in November 2021
Amazon has already started with early offers, but the magic will soon be over. Until 18. November you can look out for gifts for Christmas at the shipping giant in all areas of consumption or treat yourself to something, we look every day to see what we would recommend most of the thousands of offers at the moment.
Best-of from November 17, 2021 on Amazon
- the Ring video bell from Amazon including an echo dot for only 54,00 Euro instead of 108.99 euros
- That TV bargains of the day can be found at Medion today: A 55 inch smart TV (Medion Life X15532 Android TV) with energy efficiency class G for EUR 325.95 instead of EUR 468.99 for example at Amazon. So whoever opts for this television can save a lot today.
- Red Bull is expensive and unhealthy fun: 12 cans cost just 10.56 euros
- Two echo dots for the price of one – You buy an Echo Dot at a reduced price and get the second for free. But you have to put two Echo Dots in the shopping cart first, the miracle happens at the checkout when you finally get the Promotion code ECHODOT2FUR1 entered.
- Of the Echo Show is currently for 64.99 euros to have instead of the usual 109.99 euros
- Audible subscription for 4.95 euros for six months instead of 9.95 euros. Then you have six audio books at a special price that you can keep forever.
- 6 Blu-rays for 30 euros – The promotion runs through November 18th and real savings are possible depending on the selection. Just for example bought “Death and the Maiden”, “The Killing Fields” and “Highlander” and you can choose three more Blu-rays for free.
- A 3-D printer for 199.99 euros
- Denon soundbar and more branded audio products at a budget price
- Many advent calendars in a reduced offer. Particularly good and reduced to 19.99 euros: the “Back to the Future” Playmobil calendar or, for friends of high-quality spirits, 24 bottles and cocktail recipes for 54.99 euros
- In the garden and doing DIY before Christmas: Useful Bosch tools at a reduced price
- And then you can illuminate everything nicely with these put down LED fairy lights
- Pet food on offer: Take 5, pay 4
DVDs, Boxsets, Movies, Series
Looking for computers, gaming, cell phones and even more technology with a nerd factor? There are more tips here:
Media Markt, Saturn, Teufel, Zaavi, Lego and Co. – best of the other shops
It’s still a long time until November 26th, but many shops are already starting and bringing bargains to the market:
What can I buy where? Shops and offers for Black Friday
Meanwhile, various retailers are taking part on Black Friday, not only online, but also in the shops of the inner cities, the prices tumble. But there is still a pandemic in 2021 and the cheap object at the rummaging table can cost you dearly in terms of health, as convenient online shopping offers far more security. Large shops such as Media Markt, Saturn, Amazon or IKEA are always there and usually turn the matter into an event over several days, which is then also under different names such as Black Weekend, Black Week, Black November, Cyberweek or Cyber Monday operates. Accordingly, you can find reduced products from almost all areas of consumer life. Cell phones, laptops and various entertainment devices such as consoles, loudspeakers, projectors or televisions are definitely included, as are various household aids such as washing machines, coffee machines, robotic lawn mowers and tools. Definitely, Amazon will again be selling its own devices and subscription services with blatant discounts. You also get discounted VPN subscriptions and many other offers.
As in previous years, we will scour the shops and look for the best offers from the entertainment sector. You will then find our best-of on this page, so please bookmark November.
What should you watch out for in a bargain battle?
Make sure you realize: The dealers are definitely doing the biggest business these days. Black Friday is the biggest of all discount battles, but that doesn’t mean that all the prices offered are the cheapest of the year. Experience shows that electronics in particular are reduced the most after Christmas, in January. If you really want to wait for the best price for a major purchase, you should closely monitor the product and its price development over the course of the year. Nevertheless, it is of course also fun to throw yourself into the hustle and bustle of the strike prices and if we get a great thing for little money, it also releases a lot of endorphins.[display-posts orderby="rand"]
It makes sense to set a financial limit for spontaneous purchases before shopping, so you avoid the shyness the next time you look at your account. It also helps to compile a list of the products you want and to check the current best prices for them before Black Friday. This will give you a feel for the actual amount of the price reduction. The strikethrough prices often refer to the manufacturer’s recommended retail price, which is usually not requested in any shop. In order not to be misled in this regard, comparison portals such as Idealo can help.
The video tells you more about the background and the origins of Black Friday:
did you like this article? Discuss with us about the latest theatrical releases, your favorite series and films that you are eagerly waiting for – on Instagram and Facebook. You can also follow us on Flipboard and Google News.