Bihar Police Driver Constable DET 2021 Date : The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) had released the release for a total of 1722 Driver posts in Bihar Police Department, 2 years ago from today. The written examination for this recruitment has been completed. Recently, Bihar Police has released the notice for Driver Efficiency Test (DET) for the recruitment of Driver Constable. Which will be organized on 08 December 2021.
Bihar Police Driver Constable 2021 : Brief Description
- Bihar Police Driver Constable 2021 : Brief Description
- Educational Qualifications
- Recruitment Process and Exam Date
- What is Driving Efficiency Test (DET)
- Important Documents for DET
- Bihar Police Driver Constable DET Admit Card
- How to download Bihar Police Driver Constable (DET) Admit Card
- What to do if admit card is not downloaded
- Board Name: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)
- Post Name : Bihar Police Driver Constable
- No. of Posts : 1722
- Pay Scale: Rs 27700 per month
- Starting Date of Application : 30/11/2019
- Last Date of Application : 30/12/2019
- Exam Date : 03/01/2021
- PET Exam Date : 15/11/2021
- Application Fee: Rs.450 for General/OBC, Rs.112 for SC/ST
For the posts of Driver in Bihar Police Department, the candidate’s educational qualification should be Intermediate (10+2) pass from any board in India.
Recruitment Process and Exam Date
Notification for total 1722 posts of Driver in Bihar Police Department was issued on 30 November 2019 itself. The written exam was held on 03/01/2021. The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is continuing from 15th November 2021 and now the date for Driver Efficiency Test has also been released.
What is Driving Efficiency Test (DET)
The candidates who are involved in the Bihar Police Constable Driver Recruitment Process and will qualify in the Main Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for this recruitment will be conducted by the Department for Driving Driver Test. This exam will be held from 08 December 2021 at Shaheed Rajendra Prasad Singh Governor High School (Patna High School), Gardanibagh Patna 800002.
Important Documents for DET
It is mandatory for the successful candidates to have the following documents for the Driving Efficiency Test.
- DET E-Admit Card
- covid vaccination certificate
- Aadhar Card / Pan Card
- 2 color passport size photographs
- Driving license one year before the notification date
- It is mandatory to bring original and two photo copies of all the documents together.
Bihar Police Driver Constable DET Admit Card
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has released the notice for Driving Efficiency Test (DET) for the post of Driver in Bihar Police Constable. According to this notice, the Driver Efficiency Test (DET) for the posts of Driver in Bihar Police Constable will be conducted on 08 December 2021.
Successful candidates will be required to have the admit card to appear in the Driving Efficiency Test for the posts of Driver in Bihar Police Department. In which the time date and place of DET will also be mentioned. The Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has informed in its official notice that the admit card for DET will be issued on 30 November 2021. Candidates will be able to download the admit card from CSBC website csbc.bih.nic.in.
How to download Bihar Police Driver Constable (DET) Admit Card
Bihar Police Driver Constable (DET) Admit Card will be issued on 30 November 2021. You will be able to download your Bihar Police Driver Constable (DET) Admit Card with the help of following steps –
- First of all go to the official website of Bihar Police Department csbc.bih.nic.in
- After that click on the link “Download your e-admit card for DET of Bihar Police Driver Constable” on the home page
- A new page will open, here you will have to enter your required details like registration number, date of birth, registered mobile number etc.
- After that enter the captcha code and press the search button after which your DET admit card will appear on your computer screen, now download it.
What to do if admit card is not downloaded
If any candidate face difficulty in downloading the admit card, they can get the duplicate admit card issued on 3rd December and 4th December 2021 at the official address of the Board from 10 AM to 5 PM. Candidates should note that the admit card will not be sent to any candidate by post.
Download Bihar Police Driver Constable (DET) Admit Card Notice[display-posts orderby="rand"]
Hope you liked this information given by us, for every latest updates related to this recruitment, bookmark the government alert.