Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment: The Bank of Maharashtra has announced the availability of multiple vacancies for various posts under the category of Specialist Officers. The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment will have to check the notification released by the authorities. They will further be required to fill out the application form and submit it before the announced deadlines. In the ensuing article, you will find all the relevant details regarding the announced vacancies, application procedure, important dates, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and much more details.
Read thoroughly and use the links provided below in order to fill out the application form and download the notification.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2023
The authorities at the Bank of Maharashtra have announced a total of 225 vacancies for 29 posts under the category of Specialist Officers. They further released a notification in order to notify regarding various specifications of the recruitment procedure. Further, the application forms have been made available online from 23 January 2023 and the deadline for the submission of completely filled-out application forms has been declared as 6 February 2023.
The candidates who seek to apply for the recruitment must fill out the online application forms and submit them prior to the deadlines. Further, they must do so only if they are eligible for the recruitment since the authorities have already declared specific eligibility conditions that have to be satisfied compulsorily.
Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment|
|Authority||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Recruitment Category||Specialist Officers|
|Scale||II and III|
|Number of Posts||29|
|Number of Vacancies||225|
|Application Commencement||23 January 2023|
|Deadline of Application||6 February 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Examination
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officer Vacancies and Posts
A total of 225 vacancies have been announced for the post of Specialist Officers by the authorities at the Bank of Maharashtra. Further, they have declared that there are 29 posts that are to be recruited.
Have a Look: Bank Holidays 2023, Complete Bank Holidays City Wise
Further, the vacancies have been divided as per the applicable reservation criteria. The vacancies, on the basis of the reservation conditions, have been listed below:
|1.||Unreserved UR or General||138|
|2.||Other Backward Classes OBC||45|
|3.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||14|
|4.||Scheduled Caste SC||21|
|5.||Scheduled Tribe ST||5|
Salary of SO in the Bank of Maharashtra
The authorities at the Bank of Maharashtra have classified the pay scale into two categories, namely, Scale III and Scale II. They have announced the ensuing pay scale:
|1.||Scale III||Rs. 63,840 – 1990/5 – 73,790 – 2220/2 – 78,230|
|2.||Scale II||Rs. 48,170 – 1740/1 – 49,910 – 1990/10 – 69,810|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Bank Specialist Officer
The authorities have specifically declared the eligibility conditions of all the 29 posts that have been announced for the recruitment of Specialist Officers in the Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates need to check the respective eligibility conditions for the post they are willing to apply for. In order to check the eligibility conditions of Age, Education, Experience, and more details, Click Here.
Documents for Bank of Maharashtra SO Application
The candidates will be required to submit a scanned copy of their Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Written Declaration. The following formats and guidelines have to be followed while doing so:
- Photograph: 200 X 230 pixels dimensions are preferred, and file size range 20 KB – 50 KB.
- Signature: 140 X 160 pixels dimensions are preferred, and file size range 10 KB – 20 KB.
- Left Thumb Impression: jpg/ jpeg image time, 240 X 240 pixels dimensions are preferred in 200 DPI resolution, and file size range 20 KB – 50 KB.
- Written Declaration: jpg/ jpeg image time, 800 X 400 pixels dimensions are preferred in 200 DPI resolution, file size range 50 KB – 100 KB, and should not be in Capital Letters.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Bank SO Recruitment 2023?
The candidates seeking to apply for the Recruitment of Specialist Officers in the Bank of Maharashtra will have to follow the subsequent step-wise guide in order to successfully submit the application forms:
- Open the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra at bankofmaharashtra.in.
- On the main page, check out the option of Careers on the topmost side of the website and click on it.
- The Careers page of the portal will appear on the screen.
- Click on the button Recruitment Process and the relative options will be listed on the screen.
- Nextly, tap on Current Openings and further, tap on the option to Know More.
- All the Current Openings in the Bank of Maharashtra will be listed.
- Under the section, Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale II & III Project 2023 – 2024, check
- Tap on the Registration Link to open up the Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale II & III Project 2023 – 2024 page.
- On the prime page, tap on Click Here for New Registration.
- The Registration Form will open up which will require the candidates to create an account for the recruitment registration.
- Further, obtain the login credentials and head back to the Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Scale II & III Project 2023 – 2024 page.
- In the Login form, enter the credentials to access the account.
- In the User Dashboard, tap on the option to fill out the respective application form.
- The Recruitment Application Form for the Specialist Officers Posts will appear on the screen.
- Choose the specific post you seek to apply for and fill out the application form.
- Nextly upload the aforementioned Documents.
- Pay the Application Fee using the respective payment methods, as permissible.
- Lastly, Submit the form and print a copy for reference in the future.
All Banks Balance Missed Call Number
Maharashtra Specialist Officer Application Fee
The Application Fee is non-refundable and has to be paid at the time of submission of application forms. For those who will fail to pay the amount, their application forms will not be considered submitted. The payment mode is online and the potential applicants will be required to pay using methods such as Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, or any other. The following fee or intimation charges shall be applicable to distinctive categories:
|S.No.||Category||Application Fee||Applicable GST||Total|
|1.||General or Unreserved UR||Rs. 1000||Rs. 180||Rs. 1180|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||Rs. 1000||Rs. 180||Rs. 1180|
|3.||Other Backward Classes OBC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 180||Rs. 1180|
|4.||Scheduled Caste SC||Rs. 100||Rs. 18||Rs. 118|
|5.||Scheduled Tribe ST||Rs. 100||Rs. 18||Rs. 118|
|6.||Persons with Disabilities||Rs. 100||Rs. 18||Rs. 118|
Selection Process for SO in Bank of Maharashtra
The candidates who will send in their application forms will be judged on the basis of their eligibility as observable in the forms. Further, they will be called by the bank of Maharashtra to appear for the online test of the Objective type questions. The applicants will be judged on the basis of their professional knowledge in the examination paper. Based on their performance in the test, they will be called for Personal Interviews in a ratio less than 1:10 where less than 10 candidates will be called in for an interview against 1 post.
The final selections will be made after considering both, the merit list of the exam and performance in the Personal Interview. Eligibility Criteria and the candidate’s satisfaction with the conditions will be strongly taken into consideration at the time of appointment.
The examination will be held in notified centres in 20 states and union territories in the nation. The candidates will have to check for the centre allocated to them, considering their personal preference, and then prepare for the exam accordingly. The following is the examination pattern:
|S.No.||Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Question Type||Maximum Marks||Time Allocated||Exam Mode|
|1.||Professional Knowledge||50||Objective||100||60 Minutes||Online|
The last date to apply for Specialist Officer Recruitment in Bank of Maharashtra 2023 has been announced as 6 February 2023.
The candidates willing to apply for Bank of Maharashtra SO Recruitment 2023 will have to fill out the online application forms on the official portal of the bank at bankofmaharashtra.in.