Mobile Number Change in SBI Bank Account: If you are a customer of SBI and use internet banking. So this information is very important for you.
If you want to change the registered mobile number to use your internet banking service, now you can easily change the registered mobile number sitting at home through internet banking, ATM. For this you will not need to go to the bank branch.
Explain that a mobile phone number must be registered with the State Bank of India (SBI) savings bank account in order to use the Internet Banking service. SBI customers are required to link their cell phone number with their savings bank account to keep track of all transactions. They will also be informed immediately if there is an unauthorized transaction in the bank account.
How to update your mobile number through internet banking
- First of all visit the official website www.onlinesbi.com go to
- To change your cellphone number, go to “Profile-Personal Details-Change Mobile Number” under “My Accounts” section, which is on the left panel of the page.
- Select Account Number, enter Mobile Number, then click Submit on the following screen.
- You will see the last two (non-editable) digits of the registered cellphone number.
- Your registered mobile number will be used to notify you about the mapping status.
How to update mobile number from ATM
- First of all, you go to the nearest SBI ATM.
- Select the Register option from all the available options.
- Enter your ATM PIN.
- Select Mobile Number Registration from the menu options that appear on the screen.
- Select Change mobile number from the menu options on the screen.
- Your previous mobile number should be entered and verified.
- After that, you will be asked to enter and verify your new mobile number.
- Separate OTPs will be received on both the new and old mobile numbers.
- After entering the OTP, your mobile number will be updated.