Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2020 – 21 For Job Creation and Economy Revival

Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana is launched by the Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman to create more and more jobs for the citizens of India which will help in the Economic Growth of India.

Due to Corona Virus, many people have lost their jobs and also the Economy of the country has touched the lowest figures in these days and to provide Jobs to those unemployed people and to revive the economy of our country our Finance Minister has come forward with this great scheme Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana.

[display-posts orderby="comment_count"]

Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Overview

Scheme Name Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
Launched By Nirmala Sitharaman (Finance Minister)
Launched For Citizens of India
Benefits More Job Opportunities
Scheme Type Welfare Scheme
Valid Till 30th June 2021

Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) registered organisation

Those organizations which fall under EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) and recruit new employees who have never covered under EPFO or the employees who have lost their jobs between March 1 and September 30 of this year will get benefits under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana. And the scheme is come into the effect from 1st October 2020 and it will be valid till 30th June 2021.


The month of September has considered as the base of the scheme and the organizations with less than 50 employees must have to recruit at least 2 employees and the organizations with more than 50 employees must have to recruit at least 5 employees

For organizations with up to 1,000 employees who earn up to ₹ 15,000 per month and are registered under EPFO, the 12 percent contribution of the employees and 12 percent from the employer – amounting to a total of 24 percent – will be borne entirely by the Central government.

Leave a Comment