The AP EAMCET or AP EAPCAT is an entrance exam for admission in Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Courses. It is a state-level exam of Andhra Pradesh, Candidates can check AP EAMCET 2021 Admission Seat Allotment on the official website,
The registration procedure of AP EAMCET was concluded on October 30, 2021, for admitting candidates in Engineering and Pharmacy courses for the session 2021-2022. After which, the candidates are waiting for the AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021 eagerly. The date for the first phase of seat allotment was November 12, 2021, earlier, which has been postponed and a new date has been announced as November 22, 2021 by the Exam Authority.
The result of AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021 can be checked by visiting the website eapcet-sche.aptonline.in. We will try to provide various important details related to the AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021 through this article, so please read till the end to receive all the necessary information.
AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021 Details
- AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021 Details
- Process for downloading Phase 1 Seat Allotment 2021:
- Participating Institutes:
- Documents needed while reporting to the allotted institute:
- Steps involved in the Seat Allotment:
- Fees of Participating Institutes:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Is the seat allotment list of the first phase of counseling available now?
- When will the seat allotment list of the first phase of counseling be available?
- How many rounds of counseling will be conducted?
- Will the document verification be held via online mode or offline mode?
- Total 166460 candidates appeared for the entrance exam.
- Total 134205 candidates qualified the entrance exam.
|01||Board Name||Dept. of Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|02||Authority of Exam||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|03||Exam Name||AP EAMCET or AP EAPCET 2021|
|04||Date of First Phase Seat Allotment||November 22, 2021 (New Date)|
|05||Status of Seat Allotment Result||Released|
Process for downloading Phase 1 Seat Allotment 2021:
The Phase 1 AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021 can be downloaded by the following process-
- The candidates should visit the website eapcet-sche.aptonline.in or apeamcet.nic.in at first.
- After that, on Home Page they should find the result link of the AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021.
- Next, they must login using the link of login website by entering the required credentials.
- Then, they should submit all the details.
- Finally, they must download the result of seat allotment and order of the seat allotment.
- AU College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology & Sciences
- JNTU College of Engineering
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University- College of Engineering
- University College of Engineering Osmania University
- Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- JNTUH College of Engineering
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology
Documents needed while reporting to the allotted institute:
While completing the process of admission, the candidates must carry the following documents to the allotted institutes-
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Mark sheet & certificate of class 10 and class 12
- Rank Card of AP EAMCET
- Aadhaar Card or other Photo Identity Proof
- Disability Certificate (in case applicable)
- Counselling fees’ payment receipt
- Migration certificate of qualifying class
- Category Certificate (in case applicable)
- NCC/ Sports/ CAP/ Minority Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate (issued after 1st January 2021)
Steps involved in the Seat Allotment:
- The candidates should register themselves for the process of counseling at first via online mode and must pay the registration fee.
- After that, they will be required to appear for the process of document verification which will also be done through online mode.
- Next, the AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2021 will be released in total 3 rounds. The status of seat allotment can be checked by logging in to the official website by using the required details, viz. hall ticket number, application number & date of birth. Then, they should download allotment letter.
- Finally, they must report to the institute allotted to them on the specified date and time. They must carry the allotment letter and all the documents needed during the counseling process. If they fail to report on specified date and time, their candidature will be cancelled.
Fees of Participating Institutes:
Along with the counseling brochure, the fee structure will also be released by the counseling committee. After allotment of seats, the candidates must pay the required fees. The fee can be paid by the candidates via online mode.
We hope that this article will prove informative and helpful for you. In case of any query, you can ask about it through comments. We will definitely try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also share your views about this article via comments in the comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Is the seat allotment list of the first phase of counseling available now?
No, the seat allotment list of the first phase of counseling is not available till now.
When will the seat allotment list of the first phase of counseling be available?
The seat allotment list of the first phase of counseling will be available on and from November 22, 2021.[display-posts orderby="rand"]
How many rounds of counseling will be conducted?
A total of 3 rounds of counseling will be conducted.
Will the document verification be held via online mode or offline mode?
The document verification will be held via online mode.