Anuppur News: Two youths had entered the field with the intention of theft, one died due to electrocution

Anuppur (Representative of New Zealand).

A young man died in the field due to electrocution in Mauhartola of village Dhangawan, located 20 km from Kotwali Anuppur, and a friend of the deceased was injured due to electrocution, who is being treated at District Hospital Anuppur. The incident happened on Wednesday-Thursday at around 1 pm.

This is the matter: This is the case of the farm of Shambhulal’s son Gulzari Patel, resident of village Mohartola. Shambhulal was electrocuted in his field through GI wire to save the crop from pump theft and cattle. Ramesh Loni son Mastram Loni residents of village Chhilpa Bartola and Somnath Sahu reached Shambhulal’s field at night with the intention of theft. The bike was parked at a place away from the farm and both tried to enter the field from different places. In the meantime, he was struck by the current. Ramesh Loni died while Somnath Sahu is injured due to current shock. Somnath was seen making noise during the night itself but Ramesh’s body was seen on Thursday afternoon.

On the information of the incident, Assistant Sub-Inspector Suresh Ahirwar of Kotwali Anuppur reached the spot along with the police team and found that Ramesh Loni entered Shambhulal Patel’s field barefoot by crossing the fencing wire at around one o’clock in the night. The deceased Ramesh did not know that there was current in the field, so the GI wire laid in the field, in which the current was spread from the house by putting pegs, got electrocuted in the waist and he died on the spot. Due to nightfall, no one could get information about the death of the young man.

At the same time, when Somnath Sahu got electrocuted in his hand, he attacked, then the owner of the farm Shambhulal reached there and saw Somnath, after which the Hundred Dial Police was called after giving information in the night and Shobhanath, who was injured by the current, was sent to the district hospital at night itself. Police have also recovered two iron angles, torches, pliers cut by the youths from near the spot. It has been estimated that both these youths had come to Shambhu Lal’s place after stealing from the second place but got caught in the current. The police has started investigating the matter and is also interrogating the farm owner. On Friday, the post-mortem of the dead body of Ramesh was done.

Leave a Comment