Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List | Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2021 Online Registration 2021 | Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2021 Apply | antyodaya anna scheme
Antyodaya Anna Yojana- Today we will tell you through this article that the Prime Minister has run a scheme for the very poor of the country, whose name is Antyodaya Anna Yojana, this scheme was started on 25 December 2000 under the Ministry of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs. Launched to help lakhs of poor families Antyodaya Anna Yojana Under this, the government gives Antyodaya ration card to the beneficiary. Under this scheme, the government gives 35 kg wheat per month to the poor family.
Which is given at a very low rate, in this article, we will know what is Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2021, to whom Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card is given, then we know this Antyodaya Anna Yojana online application, documents, eligibility and benefits from it. detailed information about
Antyodaya Anna Yojana :-
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana :-
- Click here to know about the application of Central Schemes:-
- What are the benefits of Antyodaya Anna Yojana?
- Main of Antyodaya Anna Yojana purpose What is ?
- antyodaya Anna Yojana Essential Qualification for :-
- antyodaya Anna Yojana Main documents for the application of
- Method of online application of Antyodaya Ann Yojana 2020-21 :-
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Helpline Number :-
- Share this:
The government started this scheme for the very poor of the country, who come far below the poverty line, under this scheme, 35 kg wheat is given to the beneficiary at the rate of Rs 2 per kg and paddy at Rs 3 per kg. It is given on the basis of per kg, let us tell you that the person who is disabled or who is physically weak is also eligible for this scheme. antyodaya Anna Yojana Under the government to the beneficiary Antyodaya food ration card Lets tell you that the central government has made it clear
Click here to know about the application of Central Schemes:-
Of Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card Under this, who will be the beneficiary and who will be the beneficiary for the priority ration card, it will be the responsibility of the state government, if you also want to apply online to take advantage of this scheme, then you should read the method given in this article carefully so that you Get the right information about its application, there are many people who are unable to apply due to lack of correct information about its application.
|Yojana||Antyodaya Anna Yojana|
|Yojana Type||All People Scheme|
What are the benefits of Antyodaya Anna Yojana?
The benefits of Antyodaya Anna Yojana are as follows, let’s know about the benefits of it.
- The government has run this scheme for the very poor people so that their economic condition improves.
- Beneficiary will get 35 kg ration every month under this scheme of the government, out of which 20 kg wheat and 15 kg money will be given.
- Under the Antyodaya Anna Yojana, wheat is available at the rate of Rs 2 per kg and paddy is available at Rs 3 per kg, a poor family gets ration at a much lower rate than the market rate.
- Earlier this scheme was only for the poor family but now the government has decided to give the benefit of this scheme to the disabled and those who are physically weak.
- antyodaya Anna Yojana Under the government to the beneficiary antyodaya ration card from which he can take advantage of this scheme
- The central government has directed the government of every state that no disabled person should be deprived of this scheme.
- Every family of the country which is extremely poor whether it is urban or rural is eligible for this scheme.
Main of Antyodaya Anna Yojana purpose What is ?
There are many such families in the country, whose financial condition is very bad, who are unable to buy even ration, for such people, the government has started Antyodaya An Yojana. To take advantage of this scheme, a person has to apply online in this scheme, after which his Antyodaya food ration card is issued to the people. The benefits of many government schemes are also easily given through this scheme.
antyodaya Anna Yojana Essential Qualification for :-
- This scheme is for the poor who live below the poverty line.
- Every poor of the country whether he is urban or rural is eligible for this scheme.
- Disabled or physically weak person will be considered eligible for this scheme.
antyodaya Anna Yojana Main documents for the application of
The main documents used in online registration of Antyodaya Anna Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- identity card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Income certificate of the beneficiary issued by the concerned Patwari
- The applicant should have any proof that he has not held any ration card
Nrega Job Card List~Nrega Job Card List,Download
Method of online application of Antyodaya Ann Yojana 2020-21 :-
If you want to apply for Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2020, then let us tell you that there is an official website of different food supply department of each state, by visiting this website, you will have to download the form of this Antyodaya Anna Yojana, after that this form You have to fill it correctly, later you have to attach the documents with this form and submit this form to the department, then the department will verify this form and see whether you are eligible for this scheme or not. is given and you can get ration under this scheme
Each state has a different website for Antoday Anna Yojana, on which you can apply by visiting, some are given below which you can see –
Antyodaya Anna Yojana Helpline Number :-
Free Ration Card Scheme Online Registration~Online Application Form