- Android: the steps to add a moving wallpaper on your cell phone
- Find out if your Android phone is Dual SIM
Samsung Account is an account or integrated membership that you receive for free after purchasing a smartphone from the brand samsung, What is it for? simple, it not only allows you to store the classic multimedia files, such as: photos, videos, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc., it will also save the configurations made and applications that you have downloaded, in this way, when you renew your phone you will to automatically restore the aforementioned data after logging in with your email.
It seems tedious to register a Samsung account and close the one you currently use, it is something that most users still don’t know, but don’t worry, the procedure is very simple and you don’t need to be an expert or cell phone technician to do it. Before starting, we do not recommend that you log out of your account if you do not remember the password, knowing this, from Mag we will explain the steps below.
LOOK: Android: how to share internet from your cell phone to a PC using a USB cable?
So open your new Samsung account and close the old one
- First, enter the “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it as a cog or gear.
- Now, click on the icon of the unknown person or profile photo, which is next to your name and email.
- The next step is to scroll down and tap on the button labeled “Log Out”.
- Before doing so, Android will inform you that your Samsung Account and most of your data will be removed from the deviceso previously we recommend you make a backup through the “Samsung Cloud” option.
- It means that you are going to use the smartphone from scratch again.
- Finally, when you have thought it through, click on “Log out” and register the new email and password.
The guide to know the diagnosis of your Android cell phone
The “Diagnosis” tool is very useful when you are going to buy a new phone or when buying a second-hand one, since in this way you will know if that device is in good condition or if they are trying to scam you.
- First, enter the “Settings” of your phone Androidyou locate it with the icon of a cogwheel or gear.
- Now, click on the section that says “Battery and device care”, a new window will open.
- The next step is to scroll down until you reach the option called “Diagnosis”, touch it.
- You will see a total of 23 tests that you can perform to check if your phone is in good condition.
- Finally, click on each icon that is located at the bottom and wait for Android go through the verification process.
- For example, if you choose the “Battery status” button, you will see two possible warnings: “Battery is working correctly” and “Intervention required”.
Follow us on our social networks: