- How to send and receive WhatsApp messages on two different cell phones?
- The guide to send WhatsApp messages to yourself without tricks
what are avatars WhatsApp? It’s basically a graphical representation of yourself so that your friends, family or co-workers can identify you when the announced “Metaverse” from the Meta Company arrives. What does this mean? It is a virtual space where you can interact with your contacts through the use of avatars. In addition, it will be possible to use these designs as profile photos or animated stickers when chatting on the aforementioned messaging platform. Do you want to know how to create them from scratch? in Mag we will give you the final steps below.
LOOK: How to block your WhatsApp conversations if your cell phone was stolen
So you can create avatars in WhatsApp for Android
- First, you need to get the Beta version of WhatsApp for Android users, later we will tell you how to download it.
- Now, open WhatsApp and click on the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, as you can see the “Avatar” section has been enabled, press it.
- Tap on “Create your avatar” > “Get started”.
- With avatars you can customize your appearance, share what you feel with stickers and set your avatar as your profile picture.
- The next step is to choose a skin tone for your avatar > hair style, there are several types and you can even give it a color.
- Then choose your clothes > eye makeup > eyebrow type > nose > mouth > facial hair > accessories.
- At the top right click on “Done” > “Save changes” > “Next”.
- Finally, enter any chat, be it personal or group, and your stickers will already be anchored in the stickers section. It is necessary to highlight that you can edit them whenever you want in case you change your physical appearance.
How to download WhatsApp Beta for Android phones?
- Go to the Google Play Store Android and look for the app WhatsApp.
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Click on the “Become a beta tester” option. If you don’t see it then access this link to go directly.
- Then, click on the “Become a verifier” section and you will already have the Beta.
What does the black heart emoji mean in WhatsApp?
- In order to know exactly what the black heart of WhatsApp means, we must turn to Emojipedia.
- The application mentions that the black heart is also called black heart, in English.
- This usually expresses mourning for the loss of a loved one.
- It also transmits when a love has already died and that you are going through a dark period.
- On the other hand, it also expresses morbidity, sadness or a form of black humor.
- The web also adds that, due to color, it continues to be the most used for love and affection.
Follow us on our social networks: