- Android: what are they for and how to activate the “developer options” on my cell phone
- How to avoid being a victim of fraud on your Android phone
Android Auto is an application developed with artificial intelligence, which allows you to control through voice commands some of the applications on your smartphone or the screen of your vehicle, for example: you will be able to access navigation, change music, answer calls, etc. ., all this without the need to touch a device. The objective of the aforementioned platform is that you do not get distracted while you are driving, since a small mistake could cause a serious traffic accident.
Google had already announced that Android Auto It would no longer be compatible on all mobile devices, and the technology company did what it said, currently the application can no longer be used on the screen of cell phones, even if they have the recent operating system update (Android 12).
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CAR IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID AUTO
As we said before, Android Auto It can also be used on the car screen, however, not all vehicles are compatible with this application, which is why Android Auto was launched for mobile phones. Google highlighted that drivers who “remained in nothing”, in their replacement will be able to use the “new driving mode” of the Google Assistant, reported the technology portal Xataka Android.
What is the problem with the new driving mode integrated into Google Maps? that it is a substitute that is not available to all users, since this function is not available in certain areas, especially those that are located outside of a city, likewise, it also harms drivers who still navigate with cell phones old. What are the Google Assistant driving mode requirements?
- The new driving mode requires Android 9.0 or higher versions, very different from what Android Auto offered you, which only asked for Android 6.0 onwards.
- In addition, the Google Assistant asks you for a smartphone with at least 4 GB of RAM. Many terminals only have 3 GB of RAM.
- Finally, there are limitations by region, only a few countries will be available, such as: Germany, Australia, Canada, Spain, the United States, France, India, Italy, Mexico or the United Kingdom, said the aforementioned medium.
How to change the IP of my Android phone
- From the “Settings” select the option “Device connectivity”. It should be noted that this name may vary, depending on the make and model of your smartphone.
- Once you enter, click on “Access the WiFi function” and you will be able to see the list of networks that are available.
- When you find your network, click on it.
- Now, you will have to access “Advanced Options” and select “IP Settings”.
- Then, choose the “Static IP” section.
- The last step is to modify the IP address.
Follow us on our social networks: