Accidents at work, a 50-year-old worker died in Vicenza: electrocuted by a high voltage cable in a steel plant

A worker from 50 years is died at the hospital of Vicenza after it had been yesterday afternoon thunderstruck from a high voltage cable at Beltrame steelworks: you can read it on the Courier of the Veneto.

Struck by the discharge, the man went in cardiac arrest: was first aid from colleagues with the defibrillatorthen rushed by the 118 operators to the hospital’s resuscitation ward, but it is deceased soon after. According to a first reconstruction of the story, the worker was an employee of one outside firm at the steel mills and was maneuvering one crane in the yard outside the factory: with the crane arm he would have accidentally touched the high voltage cable.


For us the only masters are the readers.
But those who follow us must contribute if they want to continue to have quality information. Become a supporter too.


Payments available

Leave a Comment