We have almost made it to the end of the year and it has been a challenging one, with all of the Covid restrictions that we now have to adhere to.
Servoca Education are working with a number of schools within the East London area who are seeking Qualified Teachers and Cover Supervisors to work on a supply basis both full time and part time to start in January 2022.
Barking + Dagenham, Havering, Newham, Tower Hamlets, Redbridge
Cover supervisors and Supply Teachers will be required to supervise a number of subjects throughout the school day. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behaviour management.
With Supply, you have can be flexible on how many days in the week you want work, so full time and part time applicants are welcome to apply.
As a Supply Teacher or Cover Supervisor you would need to:
– Be educated to at least degree level or have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
– Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Secondary National Curriculum
– Be motivated and willing to quickly engage all pupils whilst ensuring that learning objectives are achieved
– Be highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
– Have excellent classroom management skills
– All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service
-Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
– You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5 –
Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
– Passion for teaching young students –
Possess a creative approach to teaching
– Following lesson plans
– Strong behaviour management
If this is something you are interested in – please apply or contact myself directly on [email protected]