Primary School Supply Teacher
Are you an experienced primary school teacher fed up with all the paperwork that teaching brings?
Are you looking to have a better work/life balance?
Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary schools in Buckinghamshire?
Or perhaps you are a newly qualified teacher looking to build your first years experience teaching in a number of primary schools and building knowledge of the UK curriculum?
Whether you are an NQT or an experienced primary school teacher, Academics have the solution for you. Academics are on the hunt for reliable, motivated and flexible primary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis within primary schools in Aylesbury!
Position: Primary School Supply Teacher
Roles: Day to Day supply, short term and long term supply bookings available
Salary: £130 – £160 per day
Academics are looking for strong primary school supply teachers who are seeking flexibility in the new academic year. We would love to here from primary teachers who are interested in joining us as supply teachers whether that is working on a day to day or short term contracts.
Supply teaching would suit both newly qualified and experienced teachers as you will be able to choose the hours and days that you work.
– A dedicated consultant for Buckinghamshire who has great relationships with the schools
– Great daily rates
– Excellent in house CPD opportunities
– Local schools
– Good and Outstanding schools
Primary School Supply Teacher Requirements:
– 1 Year UK teaching experience
– Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 & KS2 (can be through teacher training placements)
– Flexible and motivated primary teachers who are passionate about education
– Strong classroom management skills
– Flexible & adaptable approach to work
– Positive outlook
– Innovative & resourceful teaching methods
Why Supply Teaching?
– Excellent work life balance
– Flexibility to work as and when you want
– Builds classroom experience
– Provides permanent opportunities
– Variety of schools and children
– Great Professional Development
Should Supply work be ticking the boxes for you then please get in contact with Academics today on 01442 508870 or apply to this advert now!!