Academics are looking to recruit both new and experienced cover supervisors to join us for a September start! Taking the leap in to a cover supervisor role can be an amazingly rewarding way to assess whether teaching is really for you, establish relationships with a number of excellent schools and gain vital experience in the classroom.
For experienced cover supervisors having an agency like Academics with over a decade of knowledge and respectful relationships with schools spread across Calderdale, Bradford and Kirklees is an excellent way to expand your experience and career opportunities.
Essential and desired attributes:
- The ability to manage and control behaviour in many different environments. No classroom will be the same and it’s important you’re able to establish a controlled and nurturing environment from the moment you walk in. (Essential)
- The Ability to assist pupils with possible questions, or direct and guide them to the right answer with the information provided. (Essential)
- Previous experience in managing/ coaching children. (Desirable)
- Able to professionally follow each schools behaviour and safeguarding policies. (Essential)
- An undergraduate degree in a subject specific course. (Desirable)
This is a role that requires a confident and driven individual who enjoys the challenge of building a nurturing environment in an often short space of time.
If you would like to discuss registration for the new academic year. Get in touch!!