How To Change Date Of Birth In Aadhaar Card: If you want to change the date of birth in your Aadhaar, now you can easily change the date of birth online in Aadhaar sitting at home. You don’t need anyone’s permission for this.
You just need to have some important documents. And to change the date of birth in Aadhaar, you will have to pay a fee of only Rs 50. The date of birth will be changed in the Aadhaar card after a few days of depositing the fees. Let us tell you that in today’s time, from applying for a PAN card to opening a bank account, Aadhaar has become an important document for most of the works.
A slight wrong information in the Aadhaar Card can create many problems in the future and therefore it is very important to keep the Aadhaar Card updated along with other documents, whereas if your date of birth is wrong in your Aadhaar Card If yes, then you can correct it online sitting at home. Although you can get it corrected by going to the Aadhaar center, but if you want to correct your date of birth yourself, then you will have to follow this method.
How to correct date of birth in Aadhaar card
- First of all you have to go to https://myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ .
- On coming here, you will have to login by clicking on login.
- Before login, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha code displayed there.
- Now after this you have to click on Send OTP. After this, a one time password ie OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, you have to click on login. Keep in mind that this OTP is valid only for 10 minutes.
- After login, you can access different services on the homepage.
- To update the date of birth, you will have to select Update Aadhaar Online.
- After selecting Update Aadhaar Online, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Through the online portal, you can make minor corrections in your name, date of birth, gender, language and address.
- Now you have to click on Proceed to Update Aadhaar.
- Now you have to select the date of birth from the option shown here.
- To correct the date of birth, you must have a scanned copy of the original document.
- Make sure the document is in your name and is valid
- Now make online payment by uploading the scanned copy of that document.
- You will have to pay Rs 50 for online update.
- You can make this payment through credit/debit card or net banking. This amount is non-refundable.
- In case of payment failure, you can try to make payment again.