By Sponsored · Photos by Pascal F. · Published on May 10, 2022 at 6:43 p.m.
The Ateliers du Moulin Joly invite you to meet on May 21 and 22, 2022 for a special Mother’s Day designer market at the Bastille Design Center. Decoration, furniture, fashion, children, illustration, jewelry and free creative workshops for children will be on hand for a great selection of gifts in a guaranteed good atmosphere!
Come take a look at the Happy Mother’s Day Market » May 21 and 22 at Bastille Design Center in Paris, where you will find more than 90 designers from all over France. Selected by The Moulin Joly Workshopsthey will present you their special creations mothers’ Day. They are all nice, all talented, and as usual, the designer market will be enhanced with a snack bar and will offer free workshops for children in a good atmosphere!
1) OZR… is a French brand of fine jewelry… Zelma develops character jewelry in vermeil, silver, or gold-plated bronze. OZR will be with us on the ground floor of the creators’ market at the Bastille Design Center on May 21 and 22.
2) Twenty Five…is a brand of 100% organic cotton T-Shirts and Sweatshirts in a very limited series, 25 per model. Above the puchlines of Néa which reflect our interrogative and committed era.
Twenty Five will be with us on the 1st floor of the Bastille Design Center on May 21 and 22.
3) Paien… One of our favorites of this market, Tania Zaoui is a visual artist and ceramist, she will be with us on May 21 and 22 on the 1st floor of the Bastille Design Center with her “animal” universe and her universe of ” very small nude » To discover at the creators market…
4) Emmanuelle Hiron… She will be next to Tania on the 1st floor of the Bastille Design Center, Emmanuelle is also a big favorite of this market, her jewelry is to die for and her black stoneware tableware is magnificent, to discover absolutely!!!
5) Nuance Chapeaux…Louise combines traditional techniques with current trends, the little extra? it’s always chic and refined, its head accessories and hats are unique and totally handmade.
6) Lemasson…is a young brand of leather goods, the products are 100% vegetable leather, we like the small shoulder or crossbody bag for the chic side…man/woman model
7) Studio Franska… A talented young artist from Marseille will come to the Bastille Design Center on May 21 and 22 to present her very beautiful illustrations.
8) AB 1882 …And the art of wearing perfume differently, AB 1882 products are without compression between the good and the beautiful, to be discovered on May 21 and 22.
9) KerNanoh and Catherine’s pretty woven bracelets perfect for summer…on her stand we want to buy everything, she is waiting for you on the 1st floor of the Bastille Design Center designer market on May 21 and 22.
10) Mil Soles…Maria’s pretty notebook! Handmade with old French binding techniques, we love it!!!!! on the 1st floor of the Bastille Design Center
11) Bichette’s workshop…Sousada and her pretty, customizable floral creations…. the perfect gift for Mother’s Day, to be found on the 1st floor of the Bastille Design Center.
If you are looking for a original gift for mother’s daycome many on May 21 and 22!