The night from Sunday to Monday was short for the Emergency Department of the Fagnes Health Center (CSF) in Chimay. Around 10 p.m., the SMUR intervened in a scout camp in the Chimay-Couvin region.
▶▶ CSF director Thierry Boxus explains: “No less than 25 scouts suffered from food poisoning. Our teams worked for more than six hours. »
▶▶ According to our information, here is what would have caused the intoxication of the scouts.
▶▶ For the Fagnes Health Center, it is not a first to have to intervene with scout camps.